Monday, November 7, 2011

.::. Going Ahead .::.

She finally gave the nod, and it seems like I won't have to convert anymore!

Honestly, it's not like I haven't tried and give thought to it. But it really feels beyond me, like every cell in my body is rejecting Christianity. It's not god I'm rejecting, it's the bible I'm rejecting. I can't accept many of the teachings inside although most of them must be good. It's my identity, I simply don't see myself as a Christian and living for god and god only. And why is it that only certain religions makes people convert more than others? I still love going to the temple when I'm troubled, 拜虎爷,求签,and pray with joss sticks. Making me stop doing this is like, asking me to be vegetarian. Part of me wonder if this is about family politics or really religion, but whatever it is, I'm glad it's over.

For now, things are the way they are and we just have to move on and look forward to the better things in life. There's still a long road ahead, more challenges, more obstacles and also more happy moments to cherish.

It feels so surreal. I'm really getting married, to the guy I've dated for 7 years.

My aunts came over on Sunday night for dinner, and I feel loved. It's interesting since one of my aunt is Catholic and the other is leaning towards Taoism?

I've got my aunt to do my hair for me since I'd really prefer to save some money. I'll be doing my own makeup too since none of the makeup artist impresses me. Moreover, we are really using up all our savings for the house and every little bit counts.


This is my favourite hairdo.


This is another try.


And this was what she did for me when I was young, as a kid.

Super funny.

I'm all ready to fight for my own happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment