Wednesday, December 21, 2011

.::. I'm Married! .::.

I'm married.

It's surreal.

Everything seem to flash by so quickly, I didn't have time to feel much.

Here are some of my favorite pictures taken on our wedding day.

They were taken by his friend whom he has known for the past 12 years.  He's a really great photographer though his forte is not wedding photography.  I'm glad quite a few pictures turned out great, though I really would have preferred more!  I realized that we didn't have many couple pictures and the signing/ring exchange pictures won't that great.



My favorite of them all.




A jumping shot.





This was the only picture which showed all my hard work!  So much hours of D.I.Y and 10m of bunting only came to this!



This was a result of team effort.



I like this too.



 My handsome husband who calls me 'Auntie Lim' now.

I think my arms looked fat, need to do something about it before the actual wedding.  I'm happy with the D.I.Y makeup and hair though.  At least I looked pretty and people praised my hair!

Can't believe that it's over, I'm married, Christmas is approaching and that the year is ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment