Tuesday, December 6, 2011

.::. Mugging days .::.

I have been mugging at the library these days.

It brings back many memories, days when I spent in the library, mugging and worrying about exams as a student.  Days when we went for lectures.



I used to eat the Ban Mian so often.  I had it for lunch yesterday, it still tastes as good.



A hearty breakfast to start the day.



My carrot-orange juice and the plate of fruits only cost me $3.50!  *high.  Need to nourish my body with more nutrients and vitamins to absorb all the information.

I wonder if it's a sign of aging, but I feel really tired after 3-4 hours of studying.  I used to spend easily 6-8 hours studying during those days, but I can barely do it now.  5 hours is all I can concentrate a day.  =(  Obviously, I don't burn midnight oil anymore.  *sigh.  Really need to pass these papers and be done with studying soon.  But in all honesty, I actually enjoy studying.  Ahh, the contradiction.



On another note, I have started drinking Fancl Tense Up Deluxe 2 days ago!  I've heard raves about how it makes your complexion glow, shrinks pores and makes your skin really smooth.

After 2 bottles, I've got to say that the results are amazing!  My skin feels smoother to the touch and my pores have visibly shrunk, complexion appears brighter too.

And...I was given student discount!

Tomorrow's last day of studying before judgment day!

Jiayou!

No comments:

Post a Comment