Monday, January 2, 2012

.::. 2012 .::.

Before I realize, it's already the 2nd day of 2012.

I read this very meaningful article  and felt like it would be a good basis to start the year with.

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” 

Resolutions?

Remove clutter.
That's one thing which I didn't get to do enough last year, and one thing I'm going to work on this year.  This is especially so when I'm moving to my own place sometime this year.  I keep asking myself if I'll use it the next year or so?  If I'm simply going to keep it and not use it, dump it!

Stay healthy and fit.
I went for a pretty comprehensive body checkup in 2011, since it's paid for by the company.  It appears that everything's perfect.  I would like to continue working out and building up my strength and stamina in the coming year, and hopefully be leaner and toner.

Good skin.
Fix my eczema and improve my complexion.  Nobody will help you to improve how you look and how much effort you put on yourself reflects on how much you love yourself.

Clear 3 papers.
I still have 5 more papers to clear before I get that damned CPA title.  I shall aim to clear 3 papers in 2012 and finish the exams once and for all in 2013!  I've enrolled for classes which will start on the 5th January.  Needs more motivation and determination.

Worry less, enjoy more.
I worry too much, I imagine all the worst possibilities and try to prepare for every single one.  It helps sometimes and prepares me for things like interviews.  But most of the time, every single moment I worry means that I forget to enjoy and lose another moment of happiness.  I shall try to be enjoy more, come what may.

Be happy.
Life is too short. I become acutely aware of it as I grow older.  People will always talk and you can never please everyone.  Keep those who make you happy and care for you genuinely close and stay away from those who spreads bad energy and thoughts into your head.  Keep those who care for you genuinely but spread bad energy to you at arm's length.  Yes, it doesn't matter if they have good intentions.

Be a better person.
It's hard to come to terms with imperfections and things which you wished could have been different.  Be contented with the good things you have anyway and keep negative feelings at bay.  It's so easy to blame others for your own actions.  People can be horrible to you, but refrain from doing any horrible things anyway.  I shall try to grow more as a person and handle myself and situations better.

Maturity and knowledge does not come with the time passage of life, but through conscious learning through mistakes and experiences.

There goes.

May 2012 be a better year.



No comments:

Post a Comment