Friday, December 30, 2011

.::. Jo's Back! .::.

Our dear Jo is back for a 2 week holiday.  It's been almost a year since she left for the States!



We are always excited about our annual X'mas gift exchange, because we have no clue who's getting a present for who.



I have got lots of presents!  And yes, we just had Five Star Chicken Rice for dinner.



Ju got the present for me this year.  Flown all the way from the States and delivered by Jo.

I haven't got managed to take pictures of the beautiful customized Ralph Lauren towels with 'Mr Lim' and 'Mrs Lim' on it.  Very pretty and soft.



A group picture of J4-1.  We are missing Ju!


Our dear Chye snapping pictures to wadsapp Ju.



And our dear Jo is sick!



I've got so many presents!  *beams.

Chye got me a Disney photo frame from Disneyland and iPhone cases.  Ju and Jo got me lingerie (very extreme ones) from Victoria's Secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment