Friday, December 30, 2011

.::. The Wedding .::.

Finally got the other pictures from my uncle!
My dear Chye and Jinghui. 


Vanessa.  I carried her in my arms when she was barely a day old.  How time flies.



My parents.


The ring pillow made with love by Jo's Mummy.  *hearts.



Us at the screening room.  We started out in the cinema, and using his words, 'he held my hand and never left go since.'



He couldn't get the rings out!



His nephews.  The first time I met his family was during Ethan's birthday when Christian was still a toddler who have not learnt how to walk.



My uncle.  The enthu photographer who took all these pictures.



Another of my favorite picture.  I'm glad I made that 'Just Married' sign just a day before the wedding.  It was a good prop.



Throwing the bouquet.



My best friend since 15 years ago caught it.

I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment