Wednesday, February 8, 2012

.::. Can't wait .::.

Got my Northface Goretex trekking boots today.  I guess I need a good pair of waterproof shoes.



Many thanks to Ju and Karen for the discount!

And I'm roaring to go after looking at all the pictures while researching about the trip.


Gosh.

It's so beautiful and I'm prepared to be in awe.  I reckon pictures do not prepare you for the real thing.

Take my breath away.

I wonder if people feel very touched when they visit beautiful places?  I do, all the time.  I feel so touched and so thankful that I could witness such beauty, that I feel like tearing. I love that feeling, that excitement and anticipation, that fulfillment and amazement.  It makes me feel so small, yet empowers me and make me feel like I could make all my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment