Saturday, May 19, 2012

.::. Grow old with you .::.

The husband and I talk about growing old together all the time.  There are days when I lament about how expensive everything is, and how can we afford to retire.

And the husband said:
"Aiya, the most next time both of us go work in MacDonlds lor. You never see meh, got so many old people working there, we also go work la. Still got free food to eat some more."

Hahaha.  That really made me laugh.  I imagined both of us old and wrinkly, working together and clearing tables in MacDonalds with their colorful uniform.

And now, when we talk about retirement, he always ask 'ain't we going to work in MacDonalds?'

He has a sudden interest in the cello and share the few youtube videos with me. He said that seeing how happy they are when they are playing the cello makes him happy. He said he wanted to learn the cello, and I said that it's a good idea for retirement.  We should learn now, so we can spend our free time playing songs when we retire. I want to learn the violin!


I love this song.  It was sort-of our wedding song and I told him that I'll be really happy if he played this for me during our wedding. HAHA.


He likes this.


And here's Harry Porter!


I like this. Short-listed it for our wedding, and it feels so right.




No comments:

Post a Comment