Tuesday, May 15, 2012

.::. Endure .::.

''There is a comfort in the strength of love;
'Twill make a thing endurable, which else
Would overset the brain, or break the heart:''

William Wordsworth



I thought that it was over, but I guess there's still some battles to fight before we can hopefully, finally, find peace.  There are times when I question, why are things so difficult?  Why can't life be simpler?   

It was a choice I made.  I chose him.

Perhaps there will be a day, when both of us will look back and smile at all that we have went through.

Two are better than one.

Some days I feel weaker than he is and he's the one spurring me on. Other days, he's the one who's tired and weary while I'm the one full of hope.

There is indeed comfort in the strength of love.



No comments:

Post a Comment