Friday, May 11, 2012

.::. My little boy .::.

Was at the husband's place for a gathering last weekend and snapped some pictures of my little boy who is not so little now.  Can't believe he's already turning 5!

IMG_6372

The husband with the dog.

IMG_6413

He's super hyper when there are people around, can't get him to stay still.  I was talking to Vanessa, this little girl who is very excited about being my flower girl.  I was asking her about what color she would like her dress and flowers to be, and chinook chose to pounce on her then.  The poor girl was so shocked she jumped back in terror.

IMG_6426

I really seldom have pictures with chinook!

IMG_6429

He soon got tired and lay on the sofa with the husband and I.

IMG_6427

Look at that lazy boy.

IMG_6433

He's totally enjoying himself.

IMG_6436

Sometimes I forget how much I love my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment