Thursday, May 10, 2012

.::. Pampering .::.

Have been feeling like I need some major pampering these days.  Been really busy at work this week, it's been a long time since I'm the last one in the office and get to cab home.

IMG_3487

Have been feeling like I need some new bras.  La Senza is having sale!  2 for $30!!  Super good buy.  *beams* Sizes and designs are limited though, many A, B and D cups left.  And if you love red bras, animal prints, there are plenty of choices.  Panties are 8 for $40 too, but I didn't buy since the husband bought my loads of underwear from Victoria Secret - those seem to last forever.

We got tickets for Jason Marz's concert and Annie the musical too!  Jason Marz's concert has gotta be good and I've heard many good things about Annie. Things to look forward in June and July.

I'm also looking forward to the cocktail reception at Fullerton Bay Hotel next week!

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.  I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment