Saturday, June 30, 2012

.::. Beautiful Homes .::.

It has been a really productive day today.

I taught kids in the morning, rushed down to the home to see the progress and took pictures before heading to Punggol to visit a 2 beautiful homes.  It was then Spiderman with the husband and teochew porridge for a late dinner.  I'm really tired!

I realized that it's the first time I'm at Punggol.  The furthest I went was Seng Kang as his cousin stays there.  Other than that, I haven't ventured out that far.

I'm really glad to visit 2 very beautiful homes today, in real life.  I've been following their blogs on Renotalk for quite some time and have witnessed the transformation of their homes.  I've also made friends with these people with similar taste and it's indeed true that your home is an extension of your own personality.  I suppose that if you have similar tastes, you should be able to click.  I love both of them so much that we got the same contractor to do up our place.  It's amazing how HDB flats could look so beautiful these days.

Here are their blogs with pictures to share:

Paloma
Pinkwhale

I really love Paloma's as it's very similar to what I want for my place.  I like it white and bright!

Really thankful to have met such nice people who have shared freely with us.  It's amazing to meet up with them and chat about all the little details about renovation and ideas.  =)

Sadly, the pictures I took of our place turned out really blurry!  I realized that I accidentally turned off the auto-focus function =( I guess I'll have to go down again tomorrow if I want 'Week 4' photos for memory.

I'm really loving how the place look now and can't wait for the protection paper to be removed and cleaning to be done!  Tomorrow is sanitary wares shopping day.


No comments:

Post a Comment