Saturday, June 23, 2012

.::. Renovation Day 18 - 20 .::.

In these few days, my flooring is completed and almost all skirting is up.  K has been wadsapp-ing pictures everyday, probably because there was one day that he did not wadsapp me pictures and I casually asked him if he didn't go down because it was his birthday (I knew that it was his birthday and was teasing him).  HAHA.  He replied saying that he actually did go down but 'there was nothing to take'.  So since then, I get pictures everyday, even though progress wasn't that fast, just flooring.

Day 18

IMG_4053

Flooring continued into the MBR.

Day 19

IMG_4060

Day 20

The air-con guys came over to do piping.

IMG_4079

The pipes went through the room, wasn't too bad.

IMG_4080

But there was no avoiding ugly piping leading to the air-con ledge at MBR.


No comments:

Post a Comment