Friday, June 22, 2012

.::. Weddings .::.

Been attending a few weddings recently.  And I've got to say, weddings make me cry.  It's so touching to see people tying the knot after many many years of courtship and share their happiness.

It makes me think of what I would like for my own wedding.  Apart from booking the place, we have done zero planning so far.  All our time is put into renovation and the wedding is like in the distant future.

I think we should start thinking about it soon, but first, we'll need to design our carpentry!  I'm so particular that I'm going to make the husband measure his shoes' height, my shoes height(s) and my mascara/eye liner height for the customized hidden make-up area in the wardrobe.

By the way, Shangri-la's food was pretty bad while Goodwood Park's was actually pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment