Saturday, August 18, 2012

.::. Faint .::.

Yesterday, I was supposed to wake up early to get a few more bulbs/T5 lights before going down to the home for light installations.  I woke up with a slight tummy ache and had diarrhea.  At one point, it was so painful that I squeezed my eyes shut and held on to my tummy.

The next thing I know, I was on the floor.

For a moment, I did not know what was happening.  I thought I was still sleeping in bed.  Then I started groaning, trying hard to regain consciousness and open my eyes.  I was on the toilet floor, and pain was radiating from everywhere.  Then it hit me what I have lost consciousness and fell from the toilet bowl.

It's ridiculous! I've no idea what happened and it's the first time I lost consciousness.  I have a huge bump on my forehead, my cheek is bruised, my nose bridge hurts (luckily didn't have a nose job) and my gums were bleeding (i was wearing retainers).

They are still hurting now, and my parents heard a loud bang downstairs, not knowing that I fell.  I might have fell and hit my head on the sink and god-knows-where.

It has never happened before. Perhaps it's the nightmares and stress I've been under lately. =(

And the most amazing thing was, the first thought I had when I regained consciousness was that I need to get up and go get lights!

I haven't seen a doctor, since it's quite pointless and they're going to give me painkillers.  Moreover, I am in between jobs and couldn't claim the medical fees!

So I lay down for awhile and went to the house for lights installations, meeting with neighbors and spent most of the day sweeping the house floor.  My parents were worried and accompanied me to the house and bought lights, had lunch together before leaving me at my place.

Honestly, I don't feel that bad, except from some giddiness lately.  And I've been exercising every week too.  Sometimes I think that I really need to slow down and stop doing so many things all the time.  I'm always rushing to somewhere, and I really hope to have some time to myself, laze around and do nothing.  Hopefully things will slow down once the house is ready.

No more fainting!  It's really scary and painful..!

No comments:

Post a Comment