Saturday, August 18, 2012

.::. Day 76 .::.

We are almost there!! Our lights are up, and we're only left with plumbing and carpentry reifications.

I've so much pride in this space we have created from scratch, I feel so much love for it and it really feels like home.  It's like all my dreams came true.

IMG_0185

Entrance view.

IMG_0193

View from service yard.

IMG_0194

The kitchen.

IMG_0191

The corridor.

IMG_0196

Common toilet.

IMG_0200

Shoe cabinet with umbrella compartments and middle shelving for things like keys and letters.

IMG_0198

Dining area where the table will be placed horizontally below the big spinning light.

IMG_0201

Living area with my feature walls.

IMG_0203

MBR down lights.

IMG_0204

The MBR toilet.

Today is also the 8th month we're officially married. 92 months since we officially got together.

Happy Anniversary my dear.  To many more months of happiness together, in the home we created. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment