Thursday, August 16, 2012

.::. Bangkok with the girls .::.

Spent the long weekend during National Day with the girls in Bangkok.  I can't believe that it's been 5 years since our last girls trip to Bangkok!

IMG_0025

We had dinner here after arriving.

IMG_0026

Trigger happy Jo.

IMG_0035

With Chye and glorious food.

IMG_0038

Had the room all to myself.

IMG_0039

Early morning Pratunum Market.

IMG_0042

Spent quite abit of money here.  The fabrics were so beautiful.  I'm going to learn how to sew.

IMG_0044

The furniture shops at Ekamaii, Sukumvit.

IMG_0045

Inside Tuba Line 2.  So pretty.

IMG_0046

Mirrors.

IMG_0047

I want a lounge chair!

IMG_0048

MobxMobler and Y5.

IMG_0049

IMG_0049

Inside Hawaii Five O.

IMG_0055

Us at Terminal 21.

IMG_0061

Asiatique.

IMG_0064

They sell furniture and quite abit of house stuff.

IMG_0071

3 of us at JJ.

IMG_0075

And the ever crowded JJ market.

It was a fun but tiring 3 days, and I'm suffering from Bangkok withdrawal symptoms.  The food was so good, I love Thai food.  Every random roadside store tastes great, and really cheap.

I bought cushion covers from Jim Thompson, plates and some home stuff from Asiatique and quite abit from JJ market.  JJ market and Asiatique is really good for home stuff and we barely shopped a section of JJ market!  I'm craving for more shopping, though I really couldn't lug back everything.  The girls lent me luggage space and helped me with my shopping along the way and shopped home stuff with me when they really have no interest in them. Thank you!

I'm so thankful to have these great girlfriends who has been with me the past 13 years.  We've evolved from teenagers to the adults we are now, and went through all the stages in life together.

Meanwhile, we also bought my bridesmaid skirts and his best man's bow ties!  Also managed to get some accessories for wedding and a tuxedo for Chinook the daschund.

Can't wait for the next girls trip when Ju's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment