Saturday, September 8, 2012

.::. Day 93 .::.

Today, we celebrate another little milestone in our journey. We had our first meal at our home. We sat down and finished the last 2 episode of Amazing Race on the sofa. We cleaned our home the first time together - he vacuumed while I mopped.  The home is almost ready now, and it really feels like home.

IMG_0299

View from entrance.

IMG_0305

View from kitchen.

IMG_0303

Dining table with bench.

IMG_0297

Living area.

IMG_0298

View from corridor.

IMG_0307

View from sofa.

IMG_0314

Corridor.

IMG_0311

MBR mattress (we haven't bought a bed frame). Surprisingly, we still have quite abit of space in the room!

IMG_0316

The fridge came later in the day, and the shoe cabinet is not getting enough attention since my door is always open. I love the entrance's crystal light.

IMG_0321

The kitchen looks like this now.

There's so much to be thankful for, so much to look forward to and so much to celebrate.

I'm thankful for such a great and loving husband, such nice neighbors (they got me a 'opening soon' and 'open' sign plus a door stopper for my 'cafe' and even drove me to grocery shopping and carried them up for me), really supportive parents who helped me moved stuff and waited for my deliveries while I was at work, amazing friends who will visit and bring my kitchenaid over tomorrow!

Really looking forward to afternoon tea with the girls tomorrow.  =)




No comments:

Post a Comment