Thursday, September 6, 2012

.::. Week 13 .::.

Have been updating my renovation progress more diligently at the Renotalk T-blog than here.  It's been very tiring these few weeks, and I'm always rushing somewhere with a long to-do list. With the new job and carpentry issues, we are really up to our neck.

We've arranged for furniture/appliances delivery this Friday and Saturday.  And my parents have been so nice to help me move stuff over when I'm at work. They must be really eager to see me move out, totally more excited about moving stuff over than me.  My mum probably emptied half her kitchen stuff and moved it over. =_="

Some pictures of completed renovation, before things are moved in.

IMG_0245

IMG_0241

IMG_0242

IMG_0244

IMG_0248

IMG_0251

IMG_0252

IMG_0253

IMG_0255

IMG_0257

IMG_0261

I'm really excited about having the furniture in! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment