Thursday, November 15, 2012

.::. Life's Amazing .::.

So much has been happening these weeks.  And I've got to say life's amazing.  I'm so blessed, so thankful.  The wedding shoot went pretty well and the friends got quite a few good shots although we've not seen the photographer's photos.  We are settling down in our new home and feeling really comfortable and enjoying every moment.

IMG_0150

This is how the home looks like now.  I think we've both built a beautiful home together.  He did that photo wall.  It's precision planning and hard work.

Nothing much I can ask for now really.  Simply savor every moment.  =)




2 comments:

  1. Hey hello! I'm also a casa clementian! I love your home so much. Am in the process of renovating my home too. Which blk are you at? :) drop me an email. I'm so excited to meet new neighbors cuz I'm new to this place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello..i've no idea what's your email but i'm on our Facebook page.. =) good luck for renovation!

    ReplyDelete