Saturday, May 4, 2013

.::. Living Life .::.

I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to, and I can go by days without even switching on my laptop at home. I've been busying swimming, cooking and studying these days which leave me with very little free time.  There're things I'd like to share and note down, but I simply haven't got around to doing so and time flies by so quickly. I'm thankful that I'm living my dream, savoring every moment and there's simply nothing I can ask for anymore.

There's this article I came across (it went viral online), which I found really meaningful (and true).

Top 5 Regrets of the Dying:
1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

Would you die with regrets if death were to come tomorrow?

I think I've had the courage to fight for what I wanted and believed in life, at least those which really matter to me. Work is a small part of life and does not define me.  I shoot my mouth off and find difficulty concealing my feelings. I love my inner circle. I am happy. It's beyond happiness, it's this state of mind where I feel really contented, blessed, thankful...and invincible.  Unafraid, like I can take on anything that comes my way.

Sometimes I myself wonder, where all that courage, strength and faith comes from.

If I'd to die tomorrow, I would have died a very happy woman. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment