Thursday, July 10, 2014

.::. Bangkok 2013 .::.

I found this draft that was never published:

It has been an extremely stressful period for me these months, too much on my plate. Apart from juggling work and Bundle With Love, I'm (trying to) prepare for my ACCA exam in December and (trying to) make some time for fitness goals. I have been wanting to share our...honeymoon pictures since early this year and here I am, almost at the end of the year. I'm acutely aware of how quickly time simply pass by.

  Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Amphawa Floating Market - the 'original' one where locals go. The food was so delicious and freaking cheap! My Thai friend whom I knew in Sweden as classmates drove us there.

We then spent a night at Hua Hin, because she bought an amazing apartment there.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Didn't finish writing at all, but those were the pictorial of our Bangkok trip last November. I really love the mookata and have been trying to find the pot for home. We also went to Hua Hin with Fai who drove us and brought us to a very delicious food stall for dinner. We went to the floating market too. And I came across so many beautiful home and decor ideas. It was a great trip and I really love Bangkok - so much so that I've considered buying an apartment there (not that I can afford it yet) so that I can stay there for extended periods after I retire and eat cheap street food. It's hard to explain why, but I love Thai food and like the attitude of the people there. Everything feels very 'real' and down-to-earth there unlike some cities like Singapore where we deliberately try to portray a certain image.

No comments:

Post a Comment