Saturday, August 8, 2009

.::. Dating! .::.

Joey finally took a day off from his race-car project and went dating with me on a Friday! It makes me damn happy because he always works till midnight and the best he could do is to have dinner with me nearby before going back school to do his 'work'. The design phase for his car is almost over and school is reopening.

After I dropped off my passport for the resident permit (I still don't understand why they take so long to stick a sticker in there), we had lunch at Carosel. We splurged on the buffet because I'm craving for sashimi and want to have my fill before I leave. I highly doubt I can have any sashimi the next one year!



I think this is the most wu-hua stuff there. There's too much of a variety and I always go for the 'expensive' stuff like the slipper lobster, green mussels and sashimi! I always full though I barely tried everything.



The boy.



Happy me.



It's $40 per pax with the UOB promotion of 15%. Not bad for free flow of sashimi and a huge variety of food.

The last time I went with Nurul was great too. But the last time my camera went of battery and the pictures are still stucked in my SE phone.

We ended up watching "The Hangover" after lunch. Movie tickets costs $6 per pax during weekdays! It's cheap considering that we're always paying about $10 per ticket during weekends. Expensive I know, but it seems like there's nothing much to do apart from eat and watch movie in Singapore.

He got the crumpler bag for me, so I can sling it when I cycle around in Lund. =) We came home early and had maggi mee for dinner. Hahs. We're really a boring old couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment