Friday, August 7, 2009

.::. BFF .::.

Finally got to meet up with Gia again! I knew her since I was 10 and she's probably my oldest friend. We used to meet everyday, talk on the phone and write letters to each other all the time. I guess I've never been so honest with my feelings without being afraid that I'll be judged. I know that she'll be someone whom I can speak my mind though we don't meet up that much nowadays.

I passed her the birthday present I bought for her from Japan though it's a few months early.

It's really pretty and I like it very much! Glad she likes it too. =)

I remember we used to go for buffets at Seoul Garden practically every other week and took so many neoprints! We've 'aged' so much...



We had dessert at Ah Chew's along Liang Seah Street after dinner. She had tangyuan with her BaiGuoYiMi. I stole one of her tangyuan and I like the filling! It tastes like peanut with black sesame. But I thought that the skin was too thick for my liking.



I had my favourite black seasame-almond paste. Though this one is not as good as the one along Temple Street and obviously not as good as HK's which have a stronger taste, it's one of the better ones in Singapore.

It's really nice catching up with old friends, especially since I'm going to leave soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment