Sunday, September 20, 2009

.::. Friday Night .::.

I don't have that many classes a week, probably only on Monday and Wednesdays. But the other days are filled with group meetins and some readings and research for those seemingly endless reports. Hahs.

We almost never have lessons on Friday and I always find my way to the library. Went with my roomate to her classmate's place near Folkets Park, it's the more 'happening' area in Malmo with lots of students and immigrants. The area we stay at is comparatively alot more quiet and filled with Swedish middle-class families.



This is one of the advertistments at the bus-stop, but I heard people would paste stuff on the ad to 'protest' against the ad or make their views known about them. I've no idea what the paper stucked there mean though it's practically on every of this ad at the bus-stops.



We had dinner at home, so we had to wait for her classmate to come pick us up from the bus stop.



They went to a club nearby, a very happening place at night, lined with many clubs and bars. But that area is somewhat edgy and had grafitti everywhere. Actually there's graffiti everywhere in Sweden, especially around the train stations.



And I've to admit that the grafftti was beautiful!

We didn't stay for the club in the end, we went home. Hahs. But I want to go back there someday in the day to take some pictures!

Her classmates seem alot more fun and closer as a class. Everyone knows each other and there's lots of activities lined up. This is in huge contrast to my classes, where nobody really knows each other. It's so different. Only those chinese students are really friendly and chat me up all the time.

We've bought tickets for Kiruna!!! *yayyy. Probably my first trip out of around here. I'm totally looking forward to the snow, ice-hotel and northern lights. But I've no idea how am I going to withstand weather below 0 degrees though. Tentatively, we'll be spending a few days in Stockholm after Kiruna before heading to London to spend Xmas and the countdown to the new year. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment