Sunday, October 4, 2009

.::. Horrid Weather .::.





It has been wet and windy and cold these days. It's crazy. I can hear the howling wind outside. The wind is 6 times stronger than Singapore. I'm not sure how strong is 48km/hr, but it's just damn strong. And it's already 11 degrees in the day-time now. And I heard that it was only 2 degres in the mornings last week, there were even hail.

A Swedish woman told us that the cold here is 'wet', that kind which goes into your bones. Unlike the kind of cold up north, which is 'dry' and you don't feel it. No wonder I didn't feel that cold in Tokyo though it was about 10 degrees at night, but I'm freezing here at the same temperature.

Not to mention that the wind is damn strong.

It has been a horrid week and another horrid week to come too. Tell me I'll survive this.

No comments:

Post a Comment