Wednesday, February 17, 2010

.::. 62 Months .::.

It never fails to amaze me how time passes.





This was probably the first 2 pictures we ever took together, before we were even officially together. We looked so young.



Celebrating his birthday as a couple the first time.



I've to admit that there was a time I used to be slim. I never felt slim, always felt fat. But those crazy JC days of vigourous physical exercises really made an impact after 2 years! I was slim despite stuffing myself silly with the western food in TJ.

I need to get back into shape!

Gym-ing at least 3 times a week with Emma the past 4 weeks have started paying off somewhat. I just hope that I can keep this up, especially when I go back to Sg and start working on my ass (literally) the whole day.

I need to get back that determination. Flat tummy, taut butt, toned arms, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment