Wednesday, February 24, 2010

.::. Love from home .::.



The parcel with so many stamps on it.

After like three long weeks, I finally received the parcel from the boyfriend. I was supposed to receive it before CNY and Vday!

I just have to rant about the Swedish way of doing things. First, they send me a letter asking for my personal number, saying that I might have to pay tax and MUST pay a 45sgd 'administrative fee' regardless whether I had to pay tax. Seriously?! Because they sent me that letter? And after replying to them by email, giving them my information, that lady said that they would clear the package from the custom.

Then, when she replied me about the arrival of my package and when I went to collect it, there was no mention of any fee which I had to pay. Weird not?! After sending me a formal letter informing me that I had to pay! Freaking weird. Anyways, I'm happy to receive the package finally AND do not need to pay a cent. *yayness.



Inside the package is this neatly wrapped box with pretty paper, AND many layers of newspaper (as usual) - I think the bf enjoys wrapping newspaper, why else would he wrap so many layers of newspaper all the time?



Pineapple tarts, SwissMiss hot chocolate, lousy Exlim compact camera, herbal soups, 2 cards and some readings which I couldn't get here. =)



*loves.

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentines'.

No comments:

Post a Comment