Sunday, September 19, 2010

.::. Reality check .::.

I have been dreaming about Sweden alot lately. I was strolling on my favourite beach, the sky is so blue, it's so sunny, yet it's so cooling and I'm feeling totally at peace, breathing in the crisp fresh air. Seriously, I have never felt more at peace with myself when I was there.

Since I'm back, I'm constantly on my toes. There's seemingly endless things to do everyday and I hardly get enough rest to actually stop and really reflect on things I've been doing. I just have to keep going and tick of things on my to-do-list. I simply do not have time for everything. I wished I had more time to rest, to sleep, to spend with the girls, to stay at home, to be with the boyfriend and to simply do things I feel like. It's like a constant fight against time and I'm always at the lossing end.

I seldom look at my watch in Sweden. There are days which I wake up, make myself a delicious breakfast, go online to catch the boyfriend, then stroll to the beach for a walk and pick up stuff from the supermarket on the way back. I never had to rush, and I can come back to cook, to read and to do whatever I felt like doing.

I have to remind myself that I'm back in Singapore and that's city life.

It's officially Monday. So, what have I done this week?

It has been a hectic week with all my montly reviews. But I'm done with most of the work for the month, the next 2 weeks will be relatively slow. =)

I survived this crazy weekend, 20 hours of classes. I can only find solace in having my favourite tau huay near midnight, after many hours of class. Then we had Udders' with waffles before going for class on a Sunday. Thankfully class actually ended early enough for us to catch the Man Utd - Liverpool match tonight. Man U won! It really feels like we're stealing some time to be together.

There's the meeting up with my ex-colleague for dinner, followed by drinks with the girls on Friday night too. I've been drinking quite a bit this weekend, I'm all red with bloodshot eves tonight.

Ahh. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks because Jo is getting ROMed and there seems to be like lots of things to do. *excited. I'm looking forward to next Saturday's brunch and dress-hunting! It's so girly and I can't believe it's 10 years since we were secondary school kids.

I've no lessons the next 3 weekends! I just have to be disciplined enough to find some time to finish all the homework. And I'm lookin forward to some yoga since I skipped it last week. I totally need some yogaaaa.

I guess I'm starting this week with a relatively positive note. =) Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment