Sunday, November 14, 2010

.::. Kitchen .::.

Will you spend money to make your kitchen/home pretty? I know I sure will, but these are ridiculously expensive, from 'Rice', a Danish brand.



I really like these!



Jo wouldn't have minded having these at her R.O.M. instead of those plain ugly ones.



Even simple pitchers look so stylish.



Bowls which double up for storage in the fridge.

I cooked dinner this weekend, because I was bed-ridden for 2 days and barely eaten anything. I had an urge to cook after regaining some of my energy. I made roasted chicken, baked potato wedges, winter melon soup and tomato-based pasta. *yums!

I thought it turned out pretty good though I was totally drained and needed to rest again after all that work. Cooking in my house's kitchen is a nightmare. Everything is simply too messy and I seem to be knocking into everything all the time. I miss my small kitchen in Sweden. I used to be so efficient, washing vegetables, cutting them and cooking all at the same time. My working space was right in between the sink and stove, with the condiments in the cabinet right above it. *sigh!

I want my own kitchen! Uncluttered, with ample space and pretty utencils. I will cook healthy and tasty food very often for my husband definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment