Tuesday, July 19, 2011

.::. The Photobook .::.

This is what I have been working on for the longest time.



I have decided on the cover of the photobook!

This should be it. One of my favourite picture of the whole trip.



And this is how my working screen look like.

I realized that I've bought 2 hardcover and 2 softcover photobooks. And? I haven't even finish my first book after so many months.

I have been working on this everyday for the past 2 weeks, an hour or two each time. Yet I'm still only perhaps 80% done. It's so difficult trying to choose a few hundred pictures from a sea of 2000 pictures. And then to edit the pictures, arrange the layout and align everything, it takes forever.

So I have been squeezing and rationing the pages to fit all the pictures I want into 48 pages. Some pages are crammed with tiny photos, and I don't like it for I've seen some books with one photo for 2 pages looked so beautiful. But I can't forgo so many pictures for it wouldn't be representative of the whole trip! I really tried so hard, then I realized yesterday that I could add pages for $2/pg till up to 160 pages!!!

Now, I have to redo some pages.

I don't even remember many of the places we have been, and I haven't added descriptions and words.

This has got to be perfect!

At least as near to it as possible.

God bless my eyes which are already dry and puffy from the hours of Excel at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment