Wednesday, August 10, 2011

.::. Chinook's 4th Birthday .::.

It was Chinook's 4th birthday on National Day's Eve.

We didn't really 'celebrate' this year as I had such a bad experience with Doggy Bakery that I refuse to buy any more cakes from them.

We decided to give Chinook a treat though, to cook the greedy dog a good meal.



So both of us rushed to the supermarket before heading home to cook for the dog. He may have sensed something, he was so excited and end up staying in the kitchen to look at us.



Here is his dinner, boiled Japanese sweet potatoes and chicken. Ain't sweet potatoes supposed to be cheap?! These were so expensive!



And after I mashed the sweet potaotes up for it to cool, look at the greedy dog who kept trying to catch a glimpse of his dinner.



Just look at him!



At least he stayed and listened before he actually got to eat.



The food was gone in minutes.

Our little boy is already 4 doggy years old, and that is 28 human years old - older than both Joey and me!

It feels like yesterday when he's that little puppy, and I still remember how I brought him home, brought him out for walks and taught him tricks. I'm allergic to him now, since he's always rolling in the grass and lying on dirty floor mats. Hugging him and touching gives me rashes and itchy eyes. *sigh!

He's still our little baby though, always so loving and warm. He has brought so much joy and memories to our life, our little companion.

Happy Birthday Chinook!

No comments:

Post a Comment