Saturday, August 6, 2011

.::. Moving on .::.

I read this really meaningful article - he calls it closing cycles, I call in 'moving on'.

I'm really not one who looks back and regret things which happen or decisions made. Perhaps I'm one of those who has a really strong character, I seldom let setbacks pull me back nor hesitate to break away from things which does not bring me joy. There are many-a-times when I reflect on things, and fantasize about how I would have liked things to be, but it's more for fun than anything else.

I recognize that there are people who are held back by certain things which happened in their lives. Things which affect them so much that they couldn't find the strength to move on. It really breaks my heart to see people I love going through it, yet knowing that there is nothing I could do. I truly believe that one needs to actually want it for themselves before it could happen. It's so much easier to hide in the sheets and wallow in sorrow.

Perhaps I have not met that many setbacks in my life, so it's easy to always move on when things ain't smooth. But life is too short to stay at a standstill.

I'm one of those who believes that when one door closes, another opens. As long as you have the courage to move on, good things await.

Happy weekends! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment