Tuesday, November 22, 2011

.::. Lunch @ Ikea .::.


Went for lunch at Ikea with my colleagues this afternoon and had a very rare long lunch.

I love love love long lunches.

The queue was so long!  We starting queuing from outside the restaurant, though it didn't take that long.

Ikea is serving Christmas sets which I ordered.  There's 2 different kind of ham, fries, sausages and broccoli with a corn soup and pancake.  It was pretty good, except that I can't take so much salty meat at a go.  But I sure loved the all-time favorite chicken wings and meatballs.

By the way, Ikea has a damn good deal now!

For every $20 you spend in the restaurant, you get a $5 voucher which you can use to buy anything in Ikea!  There's no minimum spending and you can simply get anything!  I think the deal lasts till end of December, but I'm not very sure.

So, I'm really happy because I got my 3-tier muffin stand for FREE!  I shamelessly used all $20 of the vouchers for myself since my colleagues did not buy anything.  Luckily I didn't spend $50 for the porcelain one we saw at Tangs last weekend.  *wee.  Although the Ikea one is plain transparent glass, I can imagine decorating it with my Tiffany blue ribbons and perhaps heart-shaped chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment