Friday, November 25, 2011

.::. Package of Love .::.

The girls sent a package all the way from U.S.A for me. Thank you so much my dear Jo and Ju! I really wished you girls were here to share these with me, but sometimes it feels like you've never really left.
The package.

Opening it up.



All the goodies.

I was super surprised when I saw that album, I was thinking how did they make a whole album for us??  How did they manage to get our pictures??



Here's the pretty cards.



And the champagne glasses for toasting.


And this was the insides of the 'album'.  It's not actually an album but a handmade guest book.  I was so touched that I started tearing, and then crying when I read their messages and card.

I'm such a wuss these days.  I cry so much easier as I grow older.

But I'm really touched, and very thankful to have beautiful people in my life.

On a side note, one of my Thai friend whom I knew from Sweden actually booked a ticket to Singapore, all the way from Boston, just to attend my ROM.  I'm really touched because she took the effort to come and because she's flying all the way just for me.  Moreover, her air tickets cost a whooping USD7,000.  I guess the least I could do is offer her free accommodation and pickup service.  =X

 I must have done quite a bit of good deeds in my previous lifetime to deserve such great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment