Monday, November 28, 2011

.::. Shrinking .::.

It's been months since I stepped on a weighing machine. I've lost 2kg! *wee!
Not that weight matters to me much at all, since I actually gained quite a few kg after I started working out 9 months ago. But still, it's good motivation.
I had a random thought some days back, feeling thankful that I started my 'Project Shrink-shrank-shrunk' early this year, in time to look good in my ROM dress. I never expected to get married this soon! I have since shaved about 2 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my thighs and an inch off my arms. I'm back to my 'normal' size, though I'm still not as skinny as my skinniest days during JC.
Apart form exercising regularly and being more conscious about what I eat, I generally still eat whatever I like and whenever I feel hungry. I go for my favourite kickboxking once a week which leaves me really drained with muscle aches for days, and also do my HIIT/strength training once or twice a week. I'm happiest this time round because I'm doing it the right way and obviously not starving myself.
Aim this time round is to be toned, lean and healthy - one more inch off everywhere!
On another note, I've this ridiculous fear of aging. I honestly would do as much as possible to stay young:
Exercise regularly
Sleep early
Eat more fruits and vegetables
Drink more water
Stay happy
Laugh
Be thankful
Think positive
Stuff yourself with anti-oxidents such as blueberries
Apply sunblock
Be dilligent in your skincare regime

No comments:

Post a Comment