Tuesday, November 29, 2011

.::. Stress .::.

I honestly think that the main factor in the aging equation is stress. Despite all the exercise and healthy habits you keep, you still age in an environment of stress. And of course, child birth causes women to age faster too!

When I'm stressed, I can literally feel it. I'm more sensitive to stress and recognizing it after being stress-free during that one year in Sweden. I felt heavier and weighed down once I got back to Singapore. Then I realized, that is how stress feels like. I've been under constant stress since young that I never learnt how it felt.

I'm stressed these days. With the exams coming up in a week, wedding coming up in 3 weeks and the monitoring of flat selection plus financial planning, I can't help but feel the stress!

When I'm stressed, I need more sleep. It's the best stress buster for me. Nothing beats a good sleep. But sleep sometimes elude me when I'm stressed! Then I become prone to flu, like I am now.

One of the simplest thing which makes me happy is sleep! It's so underrated and taken for granted.

Hello sleep, my stress-buster.


No comments:

Post a Comment