Sunday, July 29, 2012

.::. 一哭二闹三上吊 .::.

Another lesson learnt today.

It's impossible to reason with unreasonable people.

And it amazes me how some people can be so deluded, so unreasonable.  You talk to them about A, they pull out B, C D, E, F.  The most unreasonable people always win, once they start crying, screaming and saying the most ridiculous things.

I have no idea how carpentry delay could end up with talk about god and heaven, about childhood hardship and hatred.  Having two 50-year-olds screaming and crying right in-front of you was too much drama and too much to bear.

Unreasonable people always wins, because people with reason would always step back and give in to them.  But they win at the expense of the relationships with the people around them.

I guess there are just some people who will live their whole life not finding happiness.

I don't hate people like that.  In fact, I don't spend any part of my life hating people.  Life's too short for that.

I pity them.  I truly do.

At the end of the day, the big guy would make judgement wouldn't he?  I suppose everything happens for a reason, and everyone will reap what they sow.

No comments:

Post a Comment